F.A.Q. ~ Frequently Asked Questions

« Older   Newer »

1. Morphine•

User deleted

F.A.Q. ~ Frequently Asked Questions
    Rules | Ask To The Staff | Enables protected sections

31kx3 I would like to sign in, how can I do it?
    To subscribe to the forum it's necessary to have an account on forum community and to introduce yourself opening a topic in this section MJ International Fans

31kx3 How do I open I topic?
    Go to the section in which you would like to open the topic, and in the upper right click on topic. A new page will appear, enter an inherent title and then you can start writing anything. After complating these steps, click on 'Submit New Thread'.
    Attention: If in your topic there's a news, you always have to enter the source.

31kx3 How do I create a poll?
    Go to the section in which you would like to create your poll, and in the upper right, click on poll. A new page will appear, enter an inherent title and then you can start writing all the possible answers, then start writing the text or the description for your poll. After complating these steps, click on 'Submit New Poll'.

31kx3 How do I upload an image?
    To upload an image you found on the web, you only need the URL of the image you want to upload. Click on IMG [imggf8] and paste the URL into the window that will pop up, the click on submit and answer to the thread.

31kx3 How do I upload an image that is stored in my computer?
    To upload an image that is stored in your computer,you should use one of these hosting websites: Photobucket, TinyPic, ImageShack

31kx3 How do I post a YouTube video?
    To post a YouTube video you only need to follow these steps:

31kx3 How do I sign to a group?
    To sign to a group, you need to go at the bottom of the Home Page and follow all the steps under spoiler:

Edited by MichelleJosephineJackson - 22/9/2012, 17:20

0 replies since 21/9/2012, 07:45   81 views